Thứ Bảy, 4 tháng 6, 2011

Which nokia cell phone has the best reception on cingular?

Which nokia cell phone has the best reception on cingular?

I live in Michigan and travel all over the state, and used to get fantastic reception with my ancient nokia. I switched to the 6061 and get really crappy reception and lose signal all the time. I am looking for the nokia phone that gets the best reception, don’t need ANY bells or whistles, just a phone. I don’t want to switch to another brand of phone, my friends and family have motorola, lg, and samsung, and I still get better signal in remote places, but not in town, with my crappy phone. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

Answer by jeff_4_jeeps03
There isnt a excellent cell phone from Nokia.

Answer by YourDreamDoc
I am not sure it is the phone. It is more likely the area you are in. I use cingular and have fantastic reception everywhere with my nokia 6102i!

Answer by Maria Gallercia
Nokia 9300 gets the best reception so a friend told me who works for Cingular because I was thinking about switching from Nextel to Cingular!

Give your answer to this question below!

I lost my new cell phone so mom gave me her ancient cell phone and told me its got a camera and its a nokia, went to ATT and NOKIA and cannot find it at all on their sites.
Looked on camera and cant find a model number?
thanks!

Answer by Nick
Have you looked under the battery, generally, it is listed under there.

Answer by Tigger
You will need to turn the phone off completely.
When you turn the phone on, watch the show window. The Model Number will appear when phone boots up.

Answer by Erik
Shut the phone off then remove the back plate and it should say on the battery

Answer by H-man
See it there is something on the inside of the battery case.

Add your own answer in the comments!
WHO study on cancer from cell phones outdated: Experts
New Delhi, June 2 (IANS) The World Health Organisation (WHO) study linking mobile phone treatment with brain tumour does not reveal something previously unknown and the warning had been spelt out long ago for India, touted to be the world’s fastest growing mobile market with 791 million mobile subscriptions, experts said Thursday.
Read more on IANS India Private Limited via Yahoo! India News

Ringtones from a Nokia 918+, unrestricted in 1999.
Record Rating: 5 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét