Thứ Hai, 6 tháng 6, 2011

iPhone or Nokia's E71 or N95?

iPhone or Nokia's E71 or N95?

K, I was hearing about how soooo many things may maybe be programmed into an iPhone and how it has wifi and all that shiz. But, my mom says that the nokias are better. Can u do the same sort of stuff on persons models? I’m focusing mostly on browser surfing, aim, and facebook. With the wifi of course. I looked online and the reviews were better on the nokias. I also want to listen to music on earphones as well. I just want the opinion of others which is a excellent choice or not.

Answer by marissa g
IPHONE!

Answer by yoooshutup
I would go for the Nokia just cuz its an all round better phone.. better made, longer lasting etc.. iphone, any number of things can go incorrect with it..
But, looking at what you need (wifi, facebook, music etc), I’d say for you the best option would be the iphone..

Answer by Play offs 4 BCS
I’m guessing that you are probably somewhere in the age range of 17 years ancient. You should really get the iPhone. The coolness business is incredible and there is lots of 3rd party support. I’m going to assume you want to play game and downloads apps. The web browser on the iPhone is only bettered by a computer.

Answer: iPhone, you are young this is what you want!

What do you reckon? Answer below!

E71 review
nokia e71 review

Image by kikuyumoja

I’ve tried using my friend’s E71 to surf net using wifi and it’s really free… i was wondering can nokia 5800 does that too? Has anyone tried using it? Any excellent review?? Or alternative…(if this hp arent excellent enough)

Answer by zhao z
Yes, as long as it supports WiFi (Wlan)

Answer by Luke M
Yes I judge so, better to question the company first though.

Answer by abdullah
Yes u can access wifi from ur 5800. But public have had their problems with using wifi via nokia 5800.

Therefore, I wud suggest u to buy N95 or blackberry to get wifi.

I have used wifi with both blackberry ans N95 and they work well with.

Somebody used wifi on 5800 for a week or so and then it just stopped working.

Anyways its up to u to choose, dear.

Answer by sunil g
Yes, You can. I tried for myself and it works like a charm.

For Nokia 5800 Games, Applications, Themes and Wallpapers-

http://nokia5800downloads.blogspot.com

Give your answer to this question below!

Here is my personal review of the Nokia E71. I’ve had this phone since June 2009 and have had no problems with it yet, i’m always dropping it and it hasnt broken yet! If it sounds like i have a bit of a lisp, it’s just my retainer because i did this record before i went to bed :)
Record Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét