Thứ Hai, 6 tháng 6, 2011

Reviews for Nokia N8 ?

Reviews for Nokia N8 ?

I am considering buying a new Nokia N8 mobile phone and would be grateful for some feedback from anyone who already owns one.

I have heard that the new operating software is terrible, is this right? I lost my Nokia E72 on the weekend, it was a fantastic phone and I never had any distress with it, so I’m just wondering how the N8 compares to the E72. Both positive and negative feedback would be appreciated! Thanks! :)

Answer by ANDROID
Hi.Look the phone up on cnet.Click the review tab to read the pros/cons on the phone

Answer by Nancy Bee
its certainly different from ur e72, but its a magnificent phone. I havent had mine for long but i absolutely like it. I researched it for months and what i found most useful were many youtube vids about it, theres loads of demo vids and reviews, check them out.

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!

E71 review
nokia phones reviews

Image by kikuyumoja

What is your comments or reviews about Motorola phones, Samsung phones, Nokia phones, Sony Ericsson phones? Comments about the user friendly , simple navigation, and others!! Thanks.

Answer by katie
I have had 2 different sony phones and they are both very pleasing the battery life is fantastic the styles are nice and the speakers seem to be alot better then most additional brands

motorola isnt so terrible i have used them before but no contest to sony

nokia i know is a huge name but i cannot stand there phones the speaker is never in the right place the phone feels fake the battery life suc ks and the flips always break off

never used samsung

Answer by tylertylertyler
It’s my twin!

Answer by heartachetv
I’ve had two different Motorola phones and they were both fantastic. The first one I had for two years before I really started having any problems with it and the second one (a Razr) has been conundrum free so far.

Answer by littlblueyes
I have always gone with Nokia cuz it’s so simple to use and durable (I am really hard on my phone) My mom is a huge fan of motorola, because it is durable, but it’s not as simple to use. My husband got an LG and it never worked right. It didn’t get reception indoors, so he’d always be going out in the rain to answer his call.

Answer by Richard H
I used to have a Nokia phone, and it was alright. I currently have a Motorola, which is brilliant. The model Motorola I currently have is the Razr V3 with camera.

Add your own answer in the comments!
How to be an App millionaire
Once the internet was the new Wild West. Then came the ‘app’ – and now anyone can have any thought for sale in the digital high street within days.
Read more on Daily Mail


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét