Thứ Hai, 6 tháng 6, 2011

Nokia N95 8GB maps problem..?

Nokia N95 8GB maps problem..?

I have an N95 8GB it was bought for me in Singapore and I live in Australia. I have a conundrum with the GPS – I can never get them to work or load. I installed the maps application, and it won’t install on my phone.. Also when I load the application it just says “maps” and has a tiny loading bar, all the pictures I’ve seen on the net show “Nokia Maps” and a fatter loading bar. Does this exchange depending on what region you bought the phone?? I know its not a fake because it was bought in a genuine store. Its just driving me crazy that I have this phone and can’t use it to its full the makings.

If you know how to get it working please give a detailed explanation. Thanks!

Answer by Texan Mirage
It seems tht there is some conundrum with satellite reception in your area. Check the Gps settings and try to retrieve the satellite reputation. If all is fine then you may need to install Nokia Maps again. You can also use every second softwares like Google maps for navigation. Here you can download innumerable GPS apps in a pack just for u:

http://www.4shared.com/file/68324297/9b6e8988/Gps_Utilities_for_S60_3rd.html

Below is the link for nokia maps :

http://www.4shared.com/file/68324493/988e3123/Nokia_Maps2.html

Download from above link, extract and copy the installation files to your memory stick or install through pc suite. For any installation issues contact me through IM.
WBR!

Give your answer to this question below!

screenshot0010
nokia n95 8gb applications

Image by NevilleHobson

Hi, i have a Nokia N95 8gb, and i want to use skype on it, also i know that i can do it using FRING, the conundrum is that FRING doesn’t work because i have a WiFi connection, or at least i reckon that’s the reason. anyway, FRING never finds the access point!!
Thats why i am desperatly looking for another application where i can use SKYPE, if you have anything that may maybe help me, please tell me.

Thank you!!

Answer by el tom
Fring works just fine over WLAN, you probably haven’t configured the software properly.

Go to http://www.fring.com/support/ and lean how to use the software.

Give your answer to this question below!

eBuddy applications is free.
Record Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét