Thứ Năm, 9 tháng 6, 2011

nokia cell phones I have nok-5200 how to copy the images /video clips from my cell phone to the pc?

nokia cell phones I have nok-5200 how to copy the images /video clips from my cell phone to the pc?

I have just bought Nokia-5200.Plz tell me how I can copy the images /record clips taken on the cell phone to my personal computer.I have a USB cable wire Do we require any software for it.How can I get this software. Can I get it through net.
Thanks

Answer by the1andonlyadam
Download a free small program call bitpim. I just used it on my lg VX8500 and it worked fine. It should get the job done.

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!

365-2011-056: Nokia Cell Phone Displays
nokia cell phones

Image by plural
I picked up a pile of ancient Nokia monochrome cell phone displays from Adafruit last week.

I sold a Nokia cell phone to a customer in UK. Is it legal to ship the cell phone to UK?

Answer by mala
well if it is you will be the first to find out lol

Give your answer to this question below!
The Nokia Way vs The Microsoft Way
Has Nokia been hit by the “Osborne Effect” with its transition from the Symbian smartphone OS to Windows Phone 7? One fake step and you’re dead. Or worse: You’re the walking dead. This is what awaits CEOs who mismanage a product transition and allow the existing revenue spill to run dry before the gifted new product shows up. This is known as the Osborne Effect , named after Adam Osborne …
Read more on Guardian Boundless

We look at the Astound package contents, a hardware tour, and a software walkthrough. The Nokia Astound features Symbian 3.1, which is newer than what’s found on the Nokia E7, C7, and N8. It has a new browser, likeness QWERTY keyboard, updated Ovi maps with preloaded maps for North America, Fruit Ninja, Slacker Radio, and more. We don’t really see apps added by T-Mobile here. There’s a T-mobile “my accounts” app that let’s you check account info. There’s also T-Mobile mall which is jus 16; really a web shortcut. There’s a Telenav GPS app, but I won’t be using it since Ovi Maps is already free with turn-by-turn voice navigation. The Nokia Astound will be available April 6th for .99 with new contract.
Record Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét