Thứ Tư, 8 tháng 6, 2011

Is there an alternative to Nokia PC Suite?

Is there an alternative to Nokia PC Suite?

I’m done trying to fix my PC Suite connection b/w my PC & phone. I’ve looked through tons of threads everywhere online, but to no avail I can’t connect my phone to my pc. Is there an alternative to Nokia PC Suite that really supports the Nokia 5310 XpressMusic phone?

Answer by hunnybunny
first if u want to connect you phone to your pc u must download the program first.try this website if u dont have the cd http://europe.nokia.com/A4144905 . if u have the cd download it on your pc it takes patient,it also gave me problems at first but i was finally able to do it for myself.and if your pc and phone have bluetooth or infrared you can use that to connect the two,but if u dont have bluetooth you will need a USB Data cable.

Add your own answer in the comments!

is it possible to store text messages (with Nokia PC suite) onto a computer with the Nokia 5130 Xpress Music mobile phone?

Answer by Y!
NOKIA 5130

Give your answer to this question below!
VMware Buys Socialcast
VMware Inc., a leading provider of virtualization and infrastructure software solutions, recently bought social collaboration provider Socialcast.
Read more on Zacks.com via Yahoo! Finance

I Have Nokia 3500c which is not connecting through pc suite.. TRIED UNINSTALLING/REINSTALLING PC SUITE, NOT WORKING.. I wanna make backup, pls tell additional software to backup or a solution to this PROBLEM.. PLS HELP!!!!


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét