Thứ Tư, 8 tháng 6, 2011

How do I transfer ring tones from my old cell phone to my new cell phone?

How do I transfer ring tones from my old cell phone to my new cell phone?

From a Nokia 6101 to a Nokia 6103. My ancient phone can’t even be turned on.

Answer by jon0055
its not possible…thats how they rip u off, so you have to buy all of them again on your new phone. tough luck dude!

Answer by glitterkittyy
You can only do that if you stored the ringtones to your SIM card instead of to your phone. With my phone, I can choose where to store it so I store to my card. When I place my sim card in a new phone, the tones come with it. Only conundrum is that it doesn’t hold much…

Give your answer to this question below!

Phone
old nokia cell phones

Image by AddyG
my ancient cell phone and some free time on a park bench

Answer by palon1957
On many phones, press and hold the 1 button to call the voice mail number of that phone, The screen should tell you the number though I’m sure it no longer works. Besides, that number is usually dis-connected, or with so few phone numbers left, someone else might allready have that number anyhow. I is not going to work on the phone you got.

Answer by ADONIS G
simplest solution would be to buy a new t mobile sim card . there only a few quid . and the new number will be provided with it.

Answer by Christina
question it from it’s owner.

Answer by Milena S
If you found alost ph it will be reported lost but you still can call the company that the ph had service with and give them the Serial# on the back of the battery.

Add your own answer in the comments!
Sharefaith’s Church Website Launch Proves Successful after One Month
Sharefaith’s latest resources, church websites, has agreed 18,000 member churches a tool to revolutionize the reach and relevance of their ministries. Within one month of release, church websites have proven to be a valuable asset. (PRWeb June 06, 2011) Read the full tale at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/6/prweb8509978.htm
Read more on PRWeb

I re-arranged a few of the Pokémon Black and White MIDI files so they would be compatible with this ancient cell phone’s polyphonic ringtone format. The phone is a Nokia 3120b and still works, including calling and texting. With the data cable I can easily place sounds and images on the phone, as well as take them off. (For persons wondering, I have a much newer phone too, a Samsung Flight.) Songs (in order): Rival Battle Trainer Battle Wild Pokémon Battle Route 2 Check out my sites: floatzel.net http


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét