Thứ Năm, 9 tháng 6, 2011

How to make micro sd 2gb work in my sony ericsson k850i?

How to make micro sd 2gb work in my sony ericsson k850i?

I have a micro sd card for my k850i and it doesn’t work.
In the SE website it says that it will support the micro sd, so can someone help me out please

Answer by ….
There might be a problem with the memory stick. You can try a different one or a micro M2 stick.

What do you think? Answer below!

Could not publish blog post. Try again? – Sony Ericsson K850i
sony ericsson k850i

Image by avlxyz
I think it is something to do with the network and/or mail server. I have intermittent problems sending email as well.

in any case, the first blog upload creates your blog and generates an MMS with a claim key to login to it. u’ll need a blogger or gmail ID though.

Links:
- avlxyz.blogspot.com – my phone blog

From www.sonyericsson.com/cws/support/phones/topic/photoandvid…:
Picture blogging
Mobile blogging lets you update your online journal directly from your phone. Learn how to post pictures to your blog so that others can see them online.

- www.sonyericsson.com/cws/support/phones/detailed/whatismo…
- www.sonyericsson.com/cws/support/phones/detailed/publishy…

My Sony Ericsson K850i has suddenly stopped taking or making calls any help ?

Answer by Katie
Have you paid the bill recently?

What do you think? Answer below!

Rogers Wireless Sony Ericsson K850i Review
Video Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét