Chủ Nhật, 5 tháng 6, 2011

How can i connect verizon wireless internet on ipod touch?

How can i connect verizon wireless internet on ipod touch?

i have wireless internet for my verizion service and i want to know how i can connect to that connection on an ipod touch.

Answer by WARRRRRRR
you cant

Answer by hahablah
You can’t.
An ipod touch can only connect to a a wireless router or access point.

Answer by Trekky0623
If it’s a cell phone service you’re talking about, it won’t work. It has to be wifi.

Answer by Brandon L
you cant. that air card receives a signal from verizon, it doesnt transmit one.

Add your own answer in the comments!

Verizon MiFi 2200 Connection – Compared with Pack of Gum
verizon wireless internet

Image by Ancient Shoe Woman
I already had an Alltel Internet connection that I inserted into the USB port of my mainframe to access the Internet when we were away from the house. That meant that Jim had to use a phone line and log onto AOL. It was always a pain.
Now with this Verizon Wireless MiFi card, we will be background up our own network and will be able to connect both our laptops to the Internet.

I’m charging the card now. Later we will plug each mainframe to the card via USB cable. It will only connect to laptops that have been paired with it.

I might get one of persons USB wireless cards from verizon wireless but I am wondering if I may maybe play Halo 3 matchmaking without alot of lag. If you know or have played please anser my question.

Answer by slash713
im not sure, but any way with wireless, your going to experience more lag than wired. my friend is wireless like that and i play wired and my connection is always better

Answer by T-Ball
I have Verizon DSL and I have a wireless connection for XBL. I don’t get any lag, but I also make sure that my wife isn’t using the mainframe at the same time. If anything else is using up your connection, you’ll notice huge time lag. But, if you’re the only one using it, you won’t have any problems at all. For Call of Duty 4, I’ll usually get 3 out of 4 bars (connection strength), which is pretty excellent and has NO lag. Excellent luck!

Answer by Alec R
I work for the community cable company and I would highly recomend broadband. You may spend a small more a month but to me it’s way worth it. You definitley don’t want 13 year olds yelling at you for sheathing across the screen. You’ll just get terrible feedback. But I have not played on the verizon internet. Just find out the connection speeds. If their downloads are more than 3mbps you should be ok. (peek hours you will lose some speed. but if you have 8 mbps, your speeds shouldn’t hit under 5mbps in most cases.)

What do you reckon? Answer below!
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 with LTE Unveiled For Verizon
It's official, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 with 4G LTE technology has been unveiled and is on sale at Verizon Wireless supplies through the United States and via the company's online web store. The version is identical to the company's WiFi only version but adds in the nearer internet speeds outside of requiring a WiFi [...] Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 with LTE Unveiled For Verizon is a post from: The …
Read more on The Inquisitr

FCC and BBB, and all deaf services such as CSD, DHHS, ADA rights, are willing to involve with my process of filing complaint again VERIZON Wireless to apparent off my 0 dollars bill- and make a new policy for Deaf/HH user using wireless internet for boundless use with Record Relay communications cause more than 5 gb a month to use. DEaf cosumer have rights to access communication needs and should not deserve a huge bill like this. Verizon Administrator understood my needs, and told me to go ahead file complaint because they are not aware of record relay communications are used on Internet wireless. IT is a NEW business for them to deal with…. it will affects all Deaf/HH users because I am fighting for our ada rights feel free to give thoughts! It is a fantastic new that I am in process of filing complaint as many are supported me in this.
Record Rating: 5 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét