Thứ Ba, 7 tháng 6, 2011

How to install Symbian OS for Nokia 6630?

How to install Symbian OS for Nokia 6630?

nokia fail
by qviri

I have a nokia 6630 and it was perfect until i messed witht he os files in c:/systems and so on. Now the phone is a whole mess and i can’t download and installs files again. It gives error “Unable to install. Downloading fail.” This conundrum is not from the network. I can browse perfectly and if i’m downloading directly to phone or MMC, it works. Most downloads will automatically want to install and that is where i have the hitch. I tried with another nokia, same model and it works perfectly. Now i want to transfer all my vital info to my 256MB MMC and format and reinstall the symbian OS but i don’t know where to get it or how to handle it. Pls help!

Answer by time4d
Does the CD that comes with the 6630 have the software?

Answer by emac4lyf
Well you need to contact Nokia and tell them that you need to re-flash your phone or reformat..

Or go to the nearest cell technician around your area and they will do it for you.

You can do it yourself.. But I don’t recommend it.. And you need the whole Symbian OS system.. and some research on how to do it.

Give your answer to this question below!

Ruh-roh…
nokia fail

Image by Andrew Currie
Not to worry, I got this under control. I reckon.

A supporting photo for this blog post.

INSTANT MBA: A Leader Defines Success And Stoppage
“My fundamental belief is that public will succeed or fail in the context of the leadership that they’re life provided.” “My specific leadership is one of very aggressive driven results orientations, and what they’ve heard also is there’s accountability.
Read more on Business Insider

UK. Production software as of 16/10/10
Record Rating: 2 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét