Thứ Ba, 7 tháng 6, 2011

my power supply don't support crt monitors please help?

my power supply don't support crt monitors please help?

i have new acer aspire m5800 desktop i tried to connect it to samsung sync crt monitor but there is no port for power what should i do please help

Answer by Andy
Plug the monitor into the wall.

Answer by Waffle
the power from the crt monitor goes to the outlet, not to the computer.

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!

new monitor goodness
samsung crt monitors

Image by patrick h. lauke
samsung 20" syncmaster 206BW

still takes a small getting used to, after years of using comparatively softer analog crt monitors…but maybe after i go through all the steps of calibrating the record card and monitor, it’ll be better.

at least there’s now more space on my screen (running natively at 1680×1050) and my physical desktop…

I have samsung syncMaster 551s CRT monitor. i want to open its back cover. i found only two scrow and i have remove them. but now conundrum is i cant remove it. plz help me.

Answer by Lonerock
I cant help you open it but I do want to warn you that CRT monitors have very large capacitors in them and even when unplugged from the wall can present significant risk of electrocution.

So if you don’t know what you are doing I would recommend that you make sure your will is updated and that your life insurance payments are up to date.

Excellent Luck!

Add your own answer in the comments!

Samsung SyncMaster 753DF 17in. Flat CRT Monitor

  • Ideal show device for all business and professional applications
  • Has new slim and simple design
  • Refined with Samsung’s digital technology
  • Allows the product to complement all working environment

The Samsung SyncMaster 753DF is a 17-inch CRT monitor that delivers right precision from the flattest tube available. Utilizing Samsung’s DynaFlat show technology, it delivers a 0.20mm horizontal dot pitch, 1280 x 1024 resolution, scanning frequency of 30-70 kHz horizontal and 50-160 Hz vertical, and Smart III Anti-Glare and Anti-Static surface treatment.

Price:

My review of my new show Buy at www.newegg.com


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét