Thứ Sáu, 3 tháng 6, 2011

Q&A: Is Sony Ericsson phones good? Is their clamshell phone like W300i reliable?

Q&A: Is Sony Ericsson phones good? Is their clamshell phone like W300i reliable?

I like Sony Ericsson Phones but this is my first time buying. Any complaints for Sony Ericsson W300i and W810i? Can their phones last for years? Thanks

Answer by ladymorpheusxox
I like sony ericcson I’ve had 4 or five different ones. They are all reliable and they have had fantastic reception…in my experience. As with all cellphones though they require updating, keeping a phone for years isnt really an option anymore. The technologies evolve so quickly and what happened with me a couple times was the network stopped carrying my service because I was so long out of contract. They are durable, cheap and reliable and the cost to upgrade (after the allotted time) is minimal I highly reccommend them.

Answer by reignlight
Their phones are very reliable for day to day treatment. I have had the T39m. T610, W600i and now the W810i. If I’m forced to complain about their phones I’d say that carriers like Cingular have a way of blocking our particular functions on certain models of their phones. For instance my W600i may maybe use any MP3 as a ringtone while my W810i cannot do this for some reason. The phones are very easily wiped of their firmware (applied by the wireless carrier) if you want to unlock different phone functions that were meant by the manufacturer.
In my opinion, the only phones that can beat Sony Ericssons would be the Nokia N series model handsets, which none are available to hold with a plot in the US but can be ordered overseas. AT&T will be releasing a Nokia N70 series model in the near future but.

Answer by Nightstar
Sony Eericsson have some excellent phones like the Cybershot one. You can read users reviews about the w300i here:

http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/user_reviews.php?phone=904

Answer by Roderick M
All sony ericcson phones are reliable. from any company there ia never any drop calls

What do you reckon? Answer below!

Sony Ericsson K700i
sony ericsson phones

Image by Nico Kaiser
Nettes Spielzeug…

May maybe you please tell what sony ericsson phones have already free memory cards in their box kit when you buy them???

Answer by Bakhtiar
If you buy a phone from the S.Ericsson store than they will have a card (most of the time 128MB) BUT if your buying the phone from a different carrier such as t-mobile or At&t than most of the times they dont come with cards and you’ll need to buy them instead. Before making the hold do make sure to contact the public and question them!

Answer by Joanne ♥
The Walkman ones usually come with memory cards =]

What do you reckon? Answer below!

Phones 4 u review the new PlayStation Phone. Read our Full Sony Ericsson Xperia Play Review at: community.phones4u.co.uk


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét