Thứ Ba, 7 tháng 6, 2011

How do I make my memory card the default save location for pics & tones on Samsung Strive for AT&T?

How do I make my memory card the default save location for pics & tones on Samsung Strive for AT&T?

Hey guys! I just recently found my memory card from an ancient cell phone.
I just got a new cellphone, the Samsung Strive for AT&T, I’ve been trying to map out how to make the memory card the default save place for all pictures and tones/audio/music.
I’ve tried Google plenty of times for about the past half hour and nothing at all is helping me.
Any & all help is appreciated!

Answer by Tony
Ventones

I have been using this site for like 4 years now,
its the oldest and the best that i have ever used.
its really free and you can even make your
own ringtones and backgrounds. its incredible.

Add your own answer in the comments!

New Phone
samsung at&t phones

Image by fantasysage
www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UPNFawUVq4

Check out manilla 2d

Can anyone tell me if samsung galaxy ace available at samsung supplies in India? What are the features, price?

Answer by guest for fun
yes its now in supplies,

just go to your nearest one , try all the fantastick features personally

Give your answer to this question below!
REELZCHANNEL Naked Trailers App Now Available On Samsung Smart TVs and Android Phones
Now the Free App Makes Thousands of Movie Trailers On Demand in Your Living Room as well as On the Go Via Mobile Devices
Read more on PRWeb via Yahoo! News

At&t Samsung Flip TOY Cell Phone Excellent for Kids to Play / for Gag/ Dummy Show

  • This looks and feels like the first phone.
  • Fantastic for the kids so they shouldn’t bother you for your phone!
  • Fantastic for a wireless store for a show phone.
  • NO WORKING PARTS!
  • NO SOUNDS OR LIGHTS!

This is groundbreaking new in box dummy/fake/show/toy cell phone. There are NO working parts at all.

NO sound or lights!

It looks and feels like a real phone. Fantastic for show in a cellphone store, or for kids to play.

Price: $ 6.99


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét